Training and Knowledge Transfer
- To contribute to the training of junior researchers in the field of interest of the Chair, by setting up a program of scholarships.
- To contribute to the training and the awareness of spiritual matters by clinical caregivers.
- To contribute to the training of competent caregivers in spiritual counselling. For this, the Chair offers scholarships to students registered in the Specialized Diploma in Pastoral Healthcare.
- Develop communication tools and monitor their effective functioning.
- To take part in the public debates in the field of healthcare and to contribute to the clarification of topics discussed.
Certain number of related academic activities in under- and graduate programs deal with questions concerning the research done by the Chair in Religion, Spirituality and Health.